- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: (TX) World Floral Expo in Dallas is on
- PanAmerican Seed buys Kitchen Minis program
- Appealing to a new target group with a slightly different poinsettia
- Fairtrade launches project to empower Ethiopian women flower workers
- Canada: Versys Insecticide (afidopyropen) registered for greenhouse and outdoor ornamentals
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Fresh Produce Trader - Den Haag, Netherlands
Fresh Produce Trader | £Great Commission
Full-time, permanent position based in Den Haag, Netherlands
We are working with one of the UK's largest fresh produce trading organisations who are looking to add more traders to their expanding fruit team due to a very successful 2018. They are very open on level and would welcome a conversation with any experienced traders in the area.
This role would consist of trading across a number of different categories, or across categories you have existing relationships with that you can develop within this business. Ideally fruit but open to other produce experience also. Sourcing great quality produce at a good price to not only ensure satisfied customers but repeat business with your contacts.
The current push is to understand both customers and suppliers better to ensure requirements are best on both ends and a symbiotic trading relationship can be established. This will further growth for the business and enable it to be maintained.
To be successful in this role you would have the following:
Experience trading nationally in fruit ideally, other produce would be considered but fruit is a definite advantage.
A good book of contacts to bring to the business on both supply and customer side which you can continue to develop.
A great work ethic, rewards with this business are closely linked to success so the more you do the more you will earn.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please get in touch with Michael Kendall on 01780 480530 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.