- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: (TX) World Floral Expo in Dallas is on
- PanAmerican Seed buys Kitchen Minis program
- Appealing to a new target group with a slightly different poinsettia
- Fairtrade launches project to empower Ethiopian women flower workers
- Canada: Versys Insecticide (afidopyropen) registered for greenhouse and outdoor ornamentals
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Farm Manager - Czech Republic
We have an urgent requirement for
Designation : Farm Manager
Experience: 3 to 8 years.
Education: Graduate or Postgraduate
Location- Czech Republic
Product- Cherry and apples
-Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, etc
-Contracts with farmers or independent owners for raising of crops or for management of crop production.
-Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
-Analyses market conditions to determine allocations.
-Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares operational reports.
-Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
-Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
-Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
About IG International Pvt Ltd. (IGIPL)
IG is one of the leading fresh produce importer/exporter company dedicated to providing high quality produce to consumers. With over 50 years of experience grown into a group of 14 companies committed towards supplying the demand of high-quality fresh produce. Imports of fresh produce is the core activity. Along with imports, IGIPL has interests in exports as well as third party logistics and temperature-controlled warehousing.
Interested candidates can send their CV on firstname.lastname@example.org