- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: (TX) World Floral Expo in Dallas is on
- PanAmerican Seed buys Kitchen Minis program
- Appealing to a new target group with a slightly different poinsettia
- Fairtrade launches project to empower Ethiopian women flower workers
- Canada: Versys Insecticide (afidopyropen) registered for greenhouse and outdoor ornamentals
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Orchard Programmes Regional Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
Zespri recruits, for its technical office based in Cisterna di Latina (Latium), an
Orchard Programmes Regional Leader
who will be responsible for designing and implementing pluriannual orchards improvement programmes in center and south italy to support specific regional needs and reach the company objectives for kiwifruit productivity and quality.
Zespri is a New Zealand based company, and a leader in the world kiwifruit industry. On behalf of its 4000 growers based in New Zealand, Asia and Europe, it manages kiwifruit innovation, orchard support, supply and distribution management and marketing. Passion, quality, teamwork, and continuous improvement are at the core of our actions. Zespri has been in Europe since 2001 and supports nowadays its 700 commercial growers of licensed varieties across France and Italy.
The Orchard Programmes Regional Leader mission is to lead and develop the Orchard Productivity team in Cisterna to ensure Zespri’s ability to supply high quality fruit to its customers. This role has a focus on designing and implementing pluriannual regional programmes to support growers and contracted partners.
- Design of pluriannual extension programmes (events, trials and communications) in center and southern Italy to support regional specific needs and reach the company objectives for productivity and quality
- Ensure organisation and delivery of field days and workshops in center and southern Italy
- Develop and implement a communication approach that provides for the relevant, timely and effective dissemination of appropriate information
- Manage trial programme in center and southern regions
- Ensure the Orchard Productivity Team gets good first-hand information about future varieties coming into the Zespri mix to allow efficient extension programmes when they are commercialized
- Maintain accuracy of information about the suppliers expansion plans and provide timely data analysis
- Manage the auditing activities for new growers and new sites in central and southern regions.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with growers, technicians and supplier partners, as well as kiwifruit industry bodies in Italy
- Lead and develop the Cisterna Orchard Productivity team, set up objectives and manage performances review according to company policy
- Support and assist other Europe teams when extension expertise is required,
We are looking for an organized and rigorous person with strong relationship building and networking skills. The applicant should have ability to lead a team, to think strategically as well as to plan and manage projects to ensure timely outcomes to specifications. Computer literacy is needed. Our successful candidate has written and verbal fluency in both Italian and English at a conversational, business and technical level. The applicant should have experience in the horticulture area, preferably tree crop, and a graduate qualification in a science or horticultural/agricultural field. Proven facilitation skills and a passion for extension would be appreciated.
Permanent role, salary based on experienced
Role based in Cisterna di Latina (Latium), with frequent travels within Italy. Some travels internationally
Driving license required, company car provided for professional travels
Email CV + cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org