- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: (TX) World Floral Expo in Dallas is on
- PanAmerican Seed buys Kitchen Minis program
- Appealing to a new target group with a slightly different poinsettia
- Fairtrade launches project to empower Ethiopian women flower workers
- Canada: Versys Insecticide (afidopyropen) registered for greenhouse and outdoor ornamentals
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Sales Representative for Open Field Crops (m/f)
Sales Representative for Open Field Crops (m/f)
Full-time permanent position
in the function of a Business Area Manager
Sakata Vegetables Europe is a subsidiary of Sakata Seed Corporation (Japan) and is responsible for the development and expansion of the activities across the EMEA area. With our wide array of vegetable seeds, we want to create a confidence-based relationship with our customers, working to our age-old motto of “Quality, Reliability and Service”.
Among the Sales department of Sakata Vegetables Europe, you will participate to the structuration of our sales network and the development of our turnover.
To continue our successful growth, we are looking for an additional new team member who will take care of the development of our sales, product promotion and business development in the Northern European Area (especially Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Norway, Finland and Iceland). Under the responsibility of the Sales Manager North Europe, this position will be based in the northern area of Europe with the possibility of home-office work.
The main missions will be to:
· Coordinate and achieve sales forecast and budgets
· Present, promote and sell our products to existing and prospective distribution partners and growers
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Develop with the help of Product Management & Marketing departments specific internal marketing tools
· Coordinate knowledge transfer between growers, partners and internal departments
· Analyse and report regularly about market trends, economic developments and sales to the Sales Manager North Europe To organize and participate to relevant sales’ meetings, external exhibitions and organize “open days” in cooperation with product managers
· Manage the Product Developer/s of the respective area
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
· Organize trials in team with the Product Developer/s for promotion to growers
This position requires to travel extensively, occasionally to other EU countries. Working with other teams abroad will be key to succeed.
We are looking for candidates with experience in sales in the vegetables/seeds sector with good market knowledge. A degree and/or very good knowledge in agronomy is preferred.
The position requires an important autonomy level, reliability and organizational aptitudes with methodical approach. You know how to manage sales and expenses budgets and set sales actions. Thus, you will have developed good relational skills to communicate, persuade and enforce sales and promotion. Working in Sakata requires to be open minded, flexible and team oriented. Fluency in English and Dutch, as well as efficient use of office automation tools are necessary.
This position is available as soon as possible. If this matches with your projects, please send us your application in English (CV and letter of motivation) by email to the following address: email@example.com .
Be assured that all applications are treated with a high level of confidentiality. Thank you for your interest.