- Sales Representative - Canada
- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
Customer Account Manager
Based in New Milton on the South Coast, Double H Nurseries Ltd is an award winning, environmentally aware business employing over 190 staff. Using established lean manufacturing principles and innovative growing technology we are the UK’s largest producer of indoor ornamental pot plants and supply over 8 million plants to major retailers including M&S, Sainsburys, Tesco and Waitrose every year. We are extremely proud to of been credited with Investors in People 'Gold'.
To continue as an industry leader, we realise the importance of growing the next generation of specialists and leaders and we are offering the following opportunity to someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced company.
Our vision and values run through our 'family’ business, they are what bind us together, strengthens us as a business and enables us to achieve far more together as a team. Recruiting people who reflect our values is essential as every person we employ is a champion and role model within the company.
About the Role;
You will be responsible for maintaining the excellent customer relationships we have with one of our large dynamic National Accounts and be able to establish sound business relations within the team.
Ensure that all customer requirements are swiftly communicated and acted upon.
You will be able to forecast demand and margin accurately to enable the business to function efficiently. Be able to maintain and control sales activity including promotional lines within guidelines.
Be able to translate wide breadth of data (e.g. Market, Consumer, Customer) into insight and actions that drive success for Double H and the Customer.
You will be able to negotiate price and service and have expertise on pricing parameters for all product ranges and varieties.
Be able to develop a customer business plan in line with company and customer strategy.
Able to deputise for the National Account Manager at Customer and Managers meetings.
We are looking for someone who can evidence most or all of the following
- Degree-level educated or equivalent.
- 2 years’ plus experience working as a Customer Account Manager within FMCG company or similar experience.
- Knowledge of Customer and Consumer data sources, Demonstration of strong commercial awareness and Judgement.
- Negotiating and communication to manager level.
You will be primarily based at our nursery in New Milton but will also be required to meet with our customers at their offices and occasionally travel within Europe to visit suppliers and create new opportunities.
Basic salary £34,000 - £40,000, 32 days holiday incl Bank Holidays; Cash-Back Health Scheme, Perks, Pension, Car Parking on site; Free Tea and Coffee, Cycle to Work Scheme, Staff Social Events, EAP, and great training opportunities.
Working Hours - Mon to Fri 7.30am to 4.30pm, with flexibility to cover seasonal peaks in workload and off-site meetings.
We are incredibly lucky to work in an industry which has product passion and creativity at its core, so if you think that this sounds like your next role we would love to hear from you.
To Apply: Paula@doubleh.co.uk