- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Soft Fruit
- IPM Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Human Resources Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Assistant Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Head Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist - Hallam, Victoria, Australia
- Maintenance Manager - Cathedral City, California USA
- Junior Teelt manager (Grower) - Netherlands/Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
Territory : Mexico
Les Industries Harnois inc. is a canadian manufacturer of horticultural greenhouses since 55 years. Our expert team designs innovative engineering structures including integrated projects to meet our customers’ financial objectives along with their operational needs.
Our firm stands out for its innovation, its dedicated team, as well as the quality of our service and our products. Our expertise ensures that all our customers find the solution which will perfectly suit all of their needs.
You are a true passionate about sales and business development? You are knowledgeable about the horticultural field? It is important for you to target well, qualify and respond to the customers’ needs? Our firm may be a match for you!
We are looking for SALES REPRESENTATIVES for Mexico for the horticultural greenhouses sector. Under the immediate supervision of the Executive Vice-President, Greenhouses and Operations, and in cooperation with the current team, your mandate will entail to:
- Participate and implement the company’s strategies for the existing clientele and potential customers according to fixed objectives;
- Prospect and meet new customers to present our products and services;
- Identify, qualify, fulfill and satisfy the customers’ requests and needs;
- Develop and nurture lasting business relationships;
- Ensure all necessary follow ups throughout the sales process;
- Prepare, submit, present, negotiate and conclude the agreements;
- Participate to various promotional events including exhibits, fairs and tradeshows;
- Position the company to decision-makers and potential key customers;
- Develop and maintain a network of influencers and referrals.
- Create fast and lasting relationships;
- Schedule appointments and meet the prospects face to face;
- Ask questions;
- Present the added value;
- Work in an organized and well structured sales system;
- Team player;
- Evolve in a long sales cycle;
- Communicate with respect and interpersonal skills.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the sales of horticultural products or related products ;
- Study in the horticultural or agronomical sectors and a work experience in a similar environment ;
- Master the techniques of consultative sales approach and in stages :
- Qualification of needs
- Sales positioning and presentation
- Close sales
- Command of Microsoft Office tools;
- Planning and follow ups;
- Bilinguism (Spanish and French or English) both oral and written communications.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- A company whose reputation is firmly established;
- A permanent full time position;
- Base salary and commissions;
- Stimulating challenges with a passionate and dynamic team.
If the position interests you, send your resume to the attention of:
Les Industries Harnois inc.
C/O Marie-Hélène Gladu, Human Resource Advisor
By email: email@example.com