- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Soft Fruit
- IPM Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Human Resources Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Assistant Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Head Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist - Hallam, Victoria, Australia
- Maintenance Manager - Cathedral City, California USA
- Junior Teelt manager (Grower) - Netherlands/Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Sales Administrator Africa Division
Sales Administrator Africa Division
Location: Africa and Europe (anywhere within)
Job Type: Administrative
Terra Exports is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and innovative multi-national import/export/trading company. We have divisions that handle fruits & vegetables across 5 continents. Our company has been referred to many times as the fresh produce industry disruptors!
Watch our team video here: https://youtu.be/ArggXExh0EM
To expand our commercial team in Africa, we are currently looking for a Sales Administrator.
- The Sales Administrator is an administrator/support role for our Africa Sales Team. This role will support the sales team by coordinating between sales, customers, vendors, and operations.
- You must be a culture fit for our company, this is extremely important:
o Be self-motivated.
o Provide excellent service to growers, customers, and fellow team-members.
o Take quick-action!
o Be a team-player.
o Understand how important reputation is in this industry.
o Treat everyone with respect and empathy – don’t be an asshole!
- Answer phones and emails in a timely and prompt manner.
• Ensure that all accounts have a satisfactory completion of orders.
• Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of our product lines.
• Provide assistance and support to the domestic sales team by processing invoices, credits, returns, faxes and emails.
• Provide general support to the sales team by answering phones, processing orders, booking ground, ocean, and air transportation other administrative support as needed.
• Check orders with transportation companies for on time pickup and delivery.
• Acts as liaison between the Sales, Operations, Accounting and Procurement Departments.
- You must have at least 1 year experience in the fruit & vegetable industry, ideally in a sales support role.
- Communication is key, and given that our headquarters are in the USA, we will need you to handle the English language quite well.
- While this position reports to the director of Africa sales and training will be provided, it is extremely important that you are self-motivated and do not require constant supervision or micro-managing.
- You will work remotely and need to be highly organised and a self-starter.
- While we are very technology-oriented and use Whatsapp significantly companywide, talking on the phone every single day with growers, suppliers, and customers is exceptionally important.
- You must understand that in international trade the 9-to-5 mentality is merely an aspiration that rarely materializes. It’s important you are readily available when opportunity comes knocking.
- A competitive salary is offered.
- Terra Exports is an established global fruit company (2017 Inc 5000 #923) and we are currently focused on replicating our success, this time in Africa.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org