- Lighting Applications Specialist - Beamsville (Ontario) Canada
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Soft Fruit
- IPM Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Human Resources Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Assistant Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Head Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist - Hallam, Victoria, Australia
- Maintenance Manager - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ukrainians flock to Kiev to see flowers
- "When I walk into that production facility now operations are much calmer than they used to be"
- "Kenya’s flower growers to share Brexit pain"
- CAST: What you've missed at Greenfuse Botanicals and Suncrest
- Vietnam and the Netherlands committed to bring Vietnamese horticulture to a higher level
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Area Sales Manager UK and Ireland
SOPARCO – Pots and trays leading French manufacturer.
We are recruiting an AREA SALES MANAGER UK and Ireland.
SOPARCO is a family owned French industrial group, manufacturing pots & trays with worldwide sales. Since 1967, Soparco has been constantly investing and innovating in order to develop and support
horticulture. We offer cost effective solutions to growers that help them create value.
With a staff of over 200, Soparco has 2 production sites and several commercial subsidiaries in Spain, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.
Responsible environmental protection and sustainable development form part of our core values at Soparco.
For many years now we have been seeking, developing and implementing processes to reduce the impact of our manufacturing and other activities on the environment.
By actively participating in the “Horti-economic system” Soparco undoubtedly proves that the recycled plant container remains an integral part of sustainable development and ecologically responsible conduct.
About your future position
You will sell pots and trays to agri-supplies wholesalers for the horticultural and nursery businesses and develop strong relationships with Key Accounts and growers all over your territory.
You’ll be travelling to customer sites across your territory to support your sales efforts. You will provide product demos to growers (prospects and customers) and coordinate sales actions with your wholesalers on a daily basis. You ensure customers follow-up and close opportunities to achieve your targets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, autonomous and proactive business developer able to drive the business by supporting customers and developing a strong partnership with them.
You are customer-driven, considered as a trusted advisor able to build new projects with your customers.
You have a technical or sales background and have worked in B2B sales, ideally in the horticultural business.
You are fluent in English and ideally French.
You’ll be based in the United Kingdom and be employed by SOPARCO UK.
You will report to our Export Sales Manager.
Package including fixed salary + bonus + company car + laptop + smartphone
Please send your CV and cover letter to Louis Ranoux
Zone Industrielle le Musset