- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Looking for an experienced fresh market onion packing plant manager. Ideal candidate will have multiple years’ experience in the fresh market onion industry. Specifically dealing with the grading and packing of onions. Our facility is very technologically advanced and ideal candidate will have experience with electronic grading and other fully automated equipment.
Ideal candidate will have multiple years’ experience managing 30 people or more in a high productivity environment. Excellent organizational and communication skills both written and verbal. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Line/Production Operator (Control Tower)
- Consumer Pack lead/Manager
- Shipping Coordinator
- Receiving Area Lead
- Maintenance Lead
- Responsible for managing employees, their time, and work schedules.
- Assigns inventory to each order based on live inventory within software.
- Oversees that Line/Production Operator and Consumer Pack Lead are working in unison
- Coordinates lots being run based on orders in the system and customer needs
- Sets production times and schedules
- Oversees all training sessions for both work safety and food safety.
- Works with storage operations to have proper bins hauled at proper time based off run list and priority.
Excellent Pay & Benefits + Production bonus – DOE
Apply by Email: email@example.com