- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Regional Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Fresh - Antwerp, Belgium
Regional Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Fresh
Del Monte is an international Group offering a variety of wholesome and nutritious products essential to a healthy lifestyle. It is one of the world’s leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruits and vegetables, as well as leading producer and distributor of prepared fruits and vegetables, juices, beverages and snacks in Europe & Africa.
We are looking for a highly passionate and competent professional, to cover the position of Regional Quality Control Manager Fresh (Europe & Africa) to lead our Regional Quality Team (8).
Position Antwerp (Belgium):
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Salary motivating + Company Car
Type of Contract: Permanent Full Time
- Lead the QA/QC operations in Europe. Ensure controls in ports and warehouses in order that quality of Produce corresponds to Del Monte Premium Quality Standards
- Assist the Commercial Units in the Management of Produces in Warehouses and during transports. Review packing and storage matters
- Handle claims and analyses problems to always deliver premium quality produce. Communicates with productions and report any matters concerning quality of produce shipped to Europe.
- Train Del Monte Quality Inspectors in the Region and prepare adapted training to commercial and logistics teams as well as Third Parties on proper specifications and handling of produce.
- Supervise all Certifications in Europe, ensure that Documentations and Administrative reporting is timely prepared and filed.
- With respect to Del Monte Procedures and Policies, strengthen the Del Monte Quality Brand in the Region. Establish policies and specifications for produce Sourced in Europe and outside Europe
- Organize and oversee internal and external audits, and renewal of certifications
- Supervise all aspects of quality, environment and security
- Ensuring the normative and regulatory watch
- University degree in Biology and /or Agronomy
- 12 years relevant work experience in the fresh produce industry as Technical Manager /Quality Manager for Fresh Produces (Fruits and Vegetables).
- Experience in Tropical fruits
- Experience in International Company with mutiple units
- Fluent in English, spoken and written, other languages are beneficial
- Good analytic skills
- Availability to travel within Europe and Africa on production sites. Travels could represent up to 25% of the working time
- Personal qualities: Enthusiast; Assertive, Team Member, Good Communications and Training skills
- Specific knowledge of Quality Control, Quality Management and Certifications (GAP, IFS, BRC, HACCP)