- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
Technical Sales Representative:
South Western Ontario with Kam’s Growers Supply
Grow with US!!
Operating for over 12 years, Kam’s Growers Supply continues to grow!! Kam’s has evolved into a team of friendly, focused technical sales and customer service professionals. We dig deep to find the right people for our team and consider them an invaluable asset to our business. Kam’s will provide the necessary training and mentoring to ensure new hires are set up to succeed.
Duties of successful candidate include:
- Develop and execute regional sales plan (end-users & distributors) in the horticulture and greenhouse vegetable market sector primarily in SW Ontario (Kingsville/Leamington area).
- Strong understanding of products (fertility and crop protection) including features and benefits as well as proper use and application
- Set up regionalized grower trials and follow the trials through from planting to
- Understanding of modern agronomic practices and the scientific method.
- Maintain call records and customer database.
- Assist growers with solving production issues.
- Manage current customers and develop new customer relationships.
Qualifications and experience:
- University or College education majoring in agriculture, horticulture or science.
- Greenhouse or on farm experience.
- Complete proficiency with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and solve
- Demonstrate professionalism, diplomacy and good work
- Candidate needs to be courteous, patient and an enthusiastic team player; self-motivated, with the ability to work independently with limited direct
- A Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) designation or the ability to obtain it would be an asset.
Competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience. References required.
To Apply: email@example.com