- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Sales Manager Europe
GreenFood Iberica is an exporter of Spanish fruits and vegetables. They are represented in ten different markets and they run an average of 3000 trucks per year. Their motto is to understand the needs of their customers and satisfy them. GreenFood Iberica is a member of one of the biggest scandinavian private players in the fruit and vegetables business, GreenFood. The GreenFood group is formed by 23 different companies in several different countries.
To expand their business portfolio, the rapidly growing GreenFood Iberica is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Manager Europe based in Spain (near Girona). This is your opportunity for a challenging job in a subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry.
Sales Manager Europe
A challenging position with a global Fresh Produce expert.
- Developing the European market and taking ownership of the products within your categories in terms of ranging, availability, quality, cost prices and margin, promotions.
- Keeping the customer satisfied, as they are considered a core asset for Greenfood Iberica.
- Managing the customer base (retail/horeca/fresh cut) on a day to day and long term basis, as the relationship with the customer is key to bringing value into the chain and securing future business.
- Continuously working with suppliers/growers and supply chain organisations.
- Taking responsibility for following and optimising the chain in order to avoid unnecessary costs and reduce risks.
- Building the “Daily Greens” brand.
- Achieving agreed sales targets.
- Reporting of sales data analysis.
- Development of new products and new innovative packaging and launching them with new and existing customers.
- Regular customer and supplier/grower visits.
A highly skilled sales person with a business development mind.
- Bachelor level in commerce or agriculture.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Fresh Produce sector with a good network and customer base.
- Proficient and proven commercial skills.
- Language skills English is a must. Spanish or German is an advantage.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to analyse your sales achievements.
- Reliable and socially minded
- Highly motivated in sales
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
The business is located in Spain at Mont-Ras (Girona), 120 km north of Barcelona on the Costa Brava. Support is offered with regards to relocation.
A challenging position in a fast growing subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
Greenfood Iberica has outsourced the recruitment and executive selection for the position of Sales Manager Europe exclusively to FreshRecruitment.
For more information, please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246 Applications strictly via www.freshrecruitment.com
For more information about the organisation, please go to the Greenfood Iberica website.
A personal assessment is part of the selection procedure.