- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
- Greenhouse Production Manager - Heho (Shan State) Myanmar
- Account Manager Benelux
- Cut Flower Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
Business Development Coordinator
De Ruiter New Zealand
De Ruiter™ provides seed for glasshouse cultivation of tomatoes, cucumbers and capsicum, in addition to rootstock. De Ruiter is dedicated to giving our heated, protected-culture vegetable and rootstock growers the satisfaction of delivering the very best products to market with pride.
Our mission is to deliver products that provide yield and value to our customers, and more tasty and healthy vegetables to the consumer.
We currently have an opportunity for a Business Development Coordinator, to join the team in a 12month fixed term contract, based around the Pukekohe area. In this role you will be responsible for providing the day to day support of Commerical Sales & Market Development in New Zealand for our De Ruiter business. You will provide face to face customer interactions including order placement and complaint handling as well as support for pipeline and demand generation trials.
Specifically, this will see you:
- Proactively support the De Ruiter NZ Regional Business Manager to identify, create and implement plans to capture opportunities to expand the business in New Zealand
- Assist to organize and establish appropriate field activities to promote De Ruiter products through commercial demo plots, grower field days, grower meetings
- Conduct all relevant trial activities required by the business to fulfil trial plans and product advancement calendars
- Assess and record trial results as appropriate
- Participate in relevant crop specific teams as required, providing input into the management of De Ruiter’s product pipeline, crop strategies, product launches and annual plans.
- Establish a high level of knowledge of De Ruiter varieties and support growers as required through the production chain
To be successful you will have:
- Exposure to the agricultural industry, preferable within the protected vegetable crop or related industry through either university, work or growing experience.
- Excellent communication, business acumen and the ability to build strong networks and relationships
- Strong desire to build a career in the vegetable & horticultural industries
To express your interest or to have a confidential discussion contact Brad Stanford at email@example.com