- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
International Account Manager - Export
Are you able to seize market opportunities and build lasting relationships with new and existing customers? Then you could be our:
International Account Manager - Export
What will your tasks include?
In this independent and varied field service position, you are responsible for selling water, electricity and heating projects to existing and new accounts in international horticulture. You realise the agreed turnover and profit targets with the assigned accounts and report on progress. To achieve this, you maintain relationships with our customers and build new relationships.
What does your working week look like?
You work independently from home and travel often to build lasting relationships and attract new customers. Because of your entrepreneurship and organisational capacity, you know how to organise your journeys per continent in order to serve all your customers efficiently. You are responsible for the entire commercial process, from prospect to presenting and selling a project, and you are able to translate the client's story concretely and adequately to your colleagues. You will be present at our headquarters in the Netherlands several times a year, e.g. for training purposes, and you also comply with the following description:
- you have drive, passion and adaptability;
- you have a strong personality and professional maturity;
- excellent communication skills, good analytical insight and a pragmatic attitude;
- you combine a strong sales drive with technical affinity;
- you show initiative, and you spot and take advantage of market opportunities;
- you have the ability to bind people to you;
- you combine ambition with team spirit.
Why you should apply
You combine a strong sales drive with technical affinity, and you have excellent communication skills, good analytical insight and a pragmatic attitude. Moreover, you also have:
- a completed bachelor's degree in a technical/commercial field;
- self-knowledge and cultural awareness;
- knowledge of and experience with MS Office applications;
- excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- horticultural knowledge is a plus;
- command of Spanish is an advantage;
- You are able and willing to visit our customers abroad.
What can you expect from Stolze?
We like to take good care of our people, and we think it is important that you come to work with a spring in your step and feel appreciated and that you enjoy your work and do what you are good at. We provide every opportunity and plenty of support if you want to continue your development, and we will gladly discuss training and career opportunities with you. After that, it's up to you to prove yourself!
We strongly believe in work hard, play hard. That is why we have an active staff association that regularly organises fun outings.
It goes without saying that your job should provide you with a good living. That is why, in addition to a challenging and varied position in an enthusiastic team, we also offer:
- a competitive salary;
- 25 vacation days and 13 scheduled days off (reduced working hours);
- excellent fringe benefits;
- pension contribution in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Metal and Technology.
We can't wait to receive your application. Please send your resume and cover letter to PZ@stolze.nl. For questions or more information about this vacancy, please contact Jilles Goedknegt (Commercial Director) via telephone number +31 (0)174 - 513 779.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.