- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Blueberry Farm Manager - Abbotsleigh, Australia
Nutrano is a proudly Australian based, vertically integrated fresh produce company.
We operate in 7 different regions across Australia and employ hundreds of people at our market stands, warehouses, farms, packing sheds and offices, ensuring that our produce and the produce we pack and market on behalf of other growers, is of the highest quality for our retail, wholesale, and export customers.
We are seeking a Farm Manager at an exciting stage in the development and growth of our Blueberry category.
The Blueberry Farm Manager is responsible for the management and performance of the blueberry orchard at Abbotsleigh. This entails the achievement of optimum yield and quality in accordance with the Company’s policies and standards.
- To coordinate and oversee the cultivation of blueberries from planting through to harvest to produce consistent, above average yields of quality produce.
- To coordinate and manage the blueberries innovation program
- Manage and supervise all blueberry farm staff to ensure they are fulfilling their roles safely, to a high standard and efficiently
- To ensure the ongoing development and maintenance of the equipment, buildings and property associated with the blueberry operations at Abbotsleigh
The candidate we are looking for has agronomy experience with berry crops, soft produce or viticulture qualifications as well as previous farm management experience. Business and commercial acumen that can be applied to each of the key profit drivers.
On offer is onsite accommodation, motor vehicle and a competitive remuneration package.
Applications are open to local and international candidates.
For expressions of interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nutrano Produce Group, Growing Together