- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Key accounter - BNL, Germany, France, UK
- International Fruit & vegetable e-auction platform
- Career development and progression opportunities
We are GFC-Global Food Corridors new e-auction platform for Agri-commodities in India, Greece, UAE and the SE Balkans.
We are setting up an e-auction clock platform for Fresh F&V through a network of aggregated International depots/suppliers in India, Greece and the Balkans all linked to our e-auctioning platform. Buyers have access from distance in to the platform (ex. his office in Dubai, Berlin, Paris, NY, BNL) with a membership card, and can have a real time overview of what is available and can participate in the scheduled auctionings, or pre-order quantities, and negotiate prices and volumes directly through the electronic platform with the aggregated supplier, member of the GFC network/platform.
The design of GFC concept is the de-centralized network of multiple National & International sub auction markets and standardization centers and a centralized administration which provides all the necessary tools, from which various Fruit & Vegetable and Olive Oil lots are sold to the highest bidder using a cloud base clock auction system.
We have offices and Terminals in India, Dubai, Bruges, the SE Balkans and Athens Greece.
Key accounter - BNL, Germany, France, UK.
GFC requires a Key accounter in the fruits and vegetable market with experience
Job type: Commercial
Duration: Full Time
Location: BNL region, GFC EU base Bruges offices
Skills required: Commercial/Key accounter
Sector: Fresh Produce / Fresh Food / Agriculture / Agri-Business / Horticulture
Salary: €€To Attract the best
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing business and securing new commercial opportunities ongoing across BNL, Germany, UK, France.
Contact with major buyers, importers, wholesalers, retailers S/M chains, grocery chains, Hotel chains, restaurant chains, street markets, processing industries, etc.
Using your exceptional well-honed skills you will negotiate the sales of a wide range of fresh produce products and liaise with customers to ensure the timely and successful delivery of goods with the sales and operations teams. Whilst expanding the clients “reach” commercially you will use your consultative selling skills to understand the needs of new and existing customers and to match them with supply capabilities.
It will be important to work closely with the clients commercial, procurement and technical teams to feedback market information and influence buying requirements. This role will embody the full sales cycle from inception to completion, and managing relationships moving forward in the designated country areas.
Education / Training / Experience
- Fluent in French, Dutch, English – spoken and written. German language speaking will be a plus.
- Background bringing products to market within the Commercial Greenhouse / Agriculture markets/e-auction houses.
5+ years in a commercial role within the Agriculture market with experience interfacing with local customers
- Ability to cold call regularly on other potential customers
- An understanding of engineering issues surrounding Agriculture irrigation systems
- Demonstrated ability to work with Application/Process Engineering staff and understand risk management
General Skills / Abilities
Proven attention to detail and organization
- Ability to handle problems in the field as they occur including communicating with customers in a reassuring way
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently and productively in remote locations with minimal supervision
- Ability and desire to always improve verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience using customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Willing to travel, efficiently and economically, as required to meet job requirements
What’s On Offer:
Very Competitive Salary + Commission + Benefits
To find out more about this highly progressive and career
Personal Cell./Whatsapp: +30 6944225521