- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
- Tomato Breeder - Made, The Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Corporate Account Manager
Quik's Farm Ltd. is a wholesale cut flower grower based in Chilliwack, BC, with over 8 acres of indoor growing space and 10 acres of seasonal outdoor. Quik’s Farm is geared towards the intense production of cut Chrysanthemums, Oriental Lilies, and Alstroemeria, utilizing state of the art growing systems and leading edge technology to produce high quality products for our diverse customer base throughout Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest USA.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to learn the inner workings of our company and become an integral part of its growth and development?
Currently there is an immediate -full time position available as Corporate Account Manager. This position presents a substantial career opportunity within the Quik’s Farm Team. We offer benefits and competitive wages based on commitment and value for our company.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to manage current customer base
- Engage and strengthen relationships with current customer base
- Travel to industry leading trade shows and seminars
- Network with business professionals to grow and strengthen our customer base
- Willingness to learn the ins and outs of the flower business from the ground up
- Education in marketing or similar background
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong drive for personal success
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Reflect company values in all you do
- Passionate about flowers
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to scale and understand the bigger picture
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to grow with the company
- High degree of job ownership
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Skilled in Data analytics
Please apply by sending your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to our head office located on 8340 Prest Road, Chilliwack, BC.
We thank all applicants, but only those deemed qualified for the position will be contacted.