- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
Bioline Agrosciences Technical sales specialists for Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, United States
Bioline AgroSciences is a subsidiary of INVIVO, a French Agricultural Cooperation with, a yearly revenue of € 5,5 billion around 10,200 dedicated people and sites in more than 34 countries.
Bioline AgroSciences is specialized in the production and marketing of biological control agents, and in particular macro-organisms active against insect pests in fruits, vegetables and flower crops. Currently Bioline AgroSciences has production sites in the UK, France, USA and Portugal, a professional R&D - and sales department. At the moment Bioline employs 170 people.
Because of the expected growth there are various vacancies for the position of Technical sales specialist.
We are looking for Technical sales specialists for different locations: Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas
Passion for advising, supporting and developing new customer relations
- Responsible for technical advice and day to day support of Bioline customers.
- Collect and monitor customer and market developments in order to set direction to the Bioline strategy. (forecasting)
- Making new contacts and building strong relationships between customers and Bioline.
- Perform and support service activities or concepts at location or at distance including planning, organization and actions.
- Set up and execute demo trials together with the customers.
- Keep in constant technical training.
- Align internally with customer service about decided actions and inform the Bioline customers.
- Maintain internal and external professional partnerships and knowledge networks.
- You will be based in either one of the regions covering a certain assigned area.
- You will be part of the sales team North America and will report and work together with the worldwide technical and sales team.
Ambitious horticultural specialist with strong drive for success
- Preferably a BSc agriculture related, Plants Sciences, Agriculture with relevant working experience within the professional agriculture industry.
- Have knowledge of crop protection and integrated crop management programs in the greenhouse and/or fruit industry.
- Fluent in English and speaking a second language such as Spanish or French is a plus. Written communication skills in English, accurate and to-the-point.
- Excellent communication skills, being able to convince, challenge or motivate relevant target groups/customers to make improvements and to become a trustworthy professional partner.
- Drive to work result oriented in a team as well as individual.
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently within its region and eventually on internationally.
- Excellent communicator and networker, able to make connections.
- Both team player and able to work independently.
- Customer focus.
- Taking initiatives.
- Energetic and a high degree of commitment.
- Self-starter: proactive and self-propelling.
- MS Office
- Driver license
Working from: home office in one of the locations Florida, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Texas
Bioline Agrosciences offers a dynamic and challenging international business environment. You will have the chance to be a part of an enthusiastic team and bearing responsibility for your own results keeping a high degree of independence in the execution of the job. The position is rewarded with an attractive remuneration package containing a base salary, health insurance, company car, mobile and laptop.