- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany) - Bioline Agrosciences
Bioline AgroSciences Ltd is specialized in the production and marketing of biological control agents, and in particular macro-organisms active against insect pest in fruits, vegetables and flower crops.
Currently Bioline AgroSciences Ltd has production sites in the UK, France, USA and Portugal, as well as professional R&D and Sales departments. At the moment Bioline employs 170 people worldwide. Because of the expected growth we are opening various positions for Technical Sales Specialist Benelux-Germany.
Passion for advising, supporting and developing new customer relations
- Responsible for technical advice and day-to-day support of Bioline customers.
- Collect and monitor customer and market developments to set direction of Bioline strategy.
- Understanding and working with different cultures to make new contacts and build relationships.
- Perform and support service activities at location or at distance, including planning, organization and implementation.
- Handle and analyse technical complaints and suggest solutions.
- Setup and execute demo trials together with the customers.
- Provide input to our training program ‘Bioline Academy’.
- Align internally with customer service about agreed actions and inform the Bioline costumers.
- Maintain internal and external professional partnerships and knowledge networks.
- Depending on the candidates, there is flexibility for positions to be responsible for technical sales support in Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, or a combination of these countries.
- You will be part of the North Europe sales team and will report directly to the Commercial Manager North Europe.
Ambitious horticultural specialist with strong drive for success
- Preferably a BSc in Horticulture, Plants Sciences, Agriculture or relevant experience within the professional horticultural industry.
- Have good knowledge of crop protection and integrated crop management programs in the greenhouse and/or fruit industry.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Strong preference for candidate who also speaks German. Written communication (both in Dutch and English) must be accurate and to-the-point.
- Excellent communication skills, being able to convince, challenge or motivate relevant target groups/customers to make improvements and to become a trustworthy professional partner.
- Drive to work in a result oriented manner.
- Comfortable working within a team as well as individual.
- Ability and willingness to travel within Northern Europe (Benelux and Germany).
- Excellent communicator and networker, able to build relationships.
- Strong ability to work with different cultures.
- Both team player and able to work independently.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to influence and convince others.
- Willing to take initiative.
- Energetic and a high degree of commitment.
- Self-starter: proactive and self-propelling.
- MS Office
- Driver license
Working from Home Office in Belgium, Netherlands or Germany.
Depending on the candidates, there is flexibility for positions to be responsible for technical sales support in Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, or a combination of these countries. In all cases frequent travel within North Europe will be required.
Bioline Agrosciences Ltd offers a dynamic and challenging international business environment. You will have the chance to be a part of an enthusiastic team within which you will hold responsibility for your own results and keep a high degree of independence in the execution of your role. The position is rewarded with an attractive remuneration package containing a base salary, company car, mobile, laptop and target based variable income (after 12 months).