- Crop specialist Horticulture (Roses)
- North American Salesperson - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
- Greenhouse Head Grower and Manager - Canada
- Greenhouse operations manager - Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
WA Farm Direct are the licensed National Marketer for the Bravo(TM) Branded Apple and the variety ANABP 01. We are a highly motivated team who is very excited about the future of this exceptional Apple brand and are looking for the right person to join our group. This role represents a once in a lifetime opportunity to further introduce and develop the Bravo™ Apple brand, through careful sales and marketing strategies, to be the premium apple of choice and to ensure the sustainability of ANABP 01 Growers into the future.
The role works across all facets of the supply chain, co-ordinating production, packing, logistics and sales, and requires an ability to work on the strategic development of the variety. To be successful in this role you will be an excellent communicator, self-motivated and a highly organised individual. You will also need to be comfortable with considerable travel commitments and working autonomously in Australia's apple production regions.
You will be working closely with our Retail Customers, Orchardists, the Fruit West Co-operative Ltd and DPIRD (representing the owners of the brand and the variety).
Experience in Horticultural Sales and Marketing would be highly advantageous.
More information on the variety ANABP 01 and the Bravo(TM) Branded Apple can be found at: www.bravoapples.com.au
To apply for this exceptional role please send us your resume and a cover letter highlighting your suitability for this role as soon as possible and no later than the 9th August.
For more information please call (+618) 9350 4600
To apply direct: https://www.seek.com.au/job/39559973?searchrequesttoken=10b426e5-a2f4-4809-9ed6-3f90c98c40bc&type=promoted