- Crop specialist Horticulture (Roses)
- North American Salesperson - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
- Greenhouse Head Grower and Manager - Canada
- Greenhouse operations manager - Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
Territory Account Manager
Jiffy International is growing, and is currently seeking candidates for several open positions for Territory Account Managers in Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada.
Jiffy International AS, headquartered in Kristiansand Norway is the leading worldwide supplier of environmentally friendly propagation systems, hydroponic systems, growing containers and substrates for the horticultural industry. Utilizing renewable resources and bio-based materials such as peat, coir, pulp and other bio-mass, Jiffy has been on the forefront of sustainability for many years. Our vision is to become the innovation and service leader of plant growing concepts to feed and beautify the world.
The Territory Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining relationships with key strategic accounts and the respective buyers within their designated geographic region with a focus on delivering the highest possible service, sales, and profitability. To maintain these key relationships, the Territory Account Manager visits their clients on a regular basis to properly understand a client’s needs and possibilities to then properly advise the client in relation to the sale of all the companies’ products.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of valued Grower, Nursery, Hydroponic, Agricultural and or Distributor Account(s)
- Works according to the objectives and sales targets as per the sales plan/budget
- Defines customer needs, has in-depth knowledge of the client’s strategies and plans for the future, clearly understands the sales possibilities and expected impact for the company
- Collaborates and communicates with Jiffy technical resource team as needed to serve customer’s needs
- Supports the initiation and execution of customer product trials
- Develops a deep understanding and product knowledge about the entire product range. Expertly provides the client with information about the entire product range acting as a resource to match products to client’s needs
- Develops annual business plan for Key Account(s) – account objectives, supporting strategies and account profile models
- Is a key point of contact between customer and corporate office
- Acts as a liaison with product innovation team to propose and discuss new product ideas as requested by the Key Account(s)
- Closely tracks market trends and developments among the competition
- Develops pricing strategies, programs and quotations in collaboration with Sales Management
- Provides the client with information concerning payment and delivery terms
- Visits and participates in tradeshows and product knowledge seminars
- Consults on a regular basis with the North American Sales Manager on the state of affairs in his/her accounts
- Industry knowledge of specific characteristics and culture within the horticulture, agriculture, hydroponics, greenhouse and or nursery sector.
- Product knowledge of substrates, hydroponics, propagation materials and or soil additives is STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- Customer knowledge or specific experience working with large nursery/greenhouse grower accounts, fruit or vegetable farms, horticultural distributors or hydroponic distributors
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) REQUIRED
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree. Horticultural or Agricultural Degree a plus
- 3-5 years experience in a commercial role, preferably gained in the horticultural sector
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate who wishes to sell professionally and be a valued contributor to Jiffy’s growth. If you feel this opportunity fits your career objective, then we would like to hear from you. Please forward you resume and career objectives to CareersJPA@jiffygroup.com