- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
North American Salesperson - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
Since 1865, ARaymond a family-owned company with more than 25 production sites has grown into a leading manufacturer in the industrial, automotive, agricultural, horticultural and life industries. We employ more than 6,800 highly qualified employees that are the backbone of our successful business global activities on all continents.
Our competent and committed employees make the difference. The company culture is characterized by high levels of individual responsibility, flexibility and mutual respect. Through the continual development and improvement of our products and processes, we are able to remain competitive and innovative.
Due to continuous growth of the business, we are currently seeking a North American Salesperson with solid commercial and social skills along with knowledge of the horticultural industry.
- Report progress on the main areas of responsibility regularly and discuss potential threats, opportunities and corrective actions in regular meetings with the Business Unit Manager in Spain.
- Assist the Marketing department with communication implementation for this area and participate in exhibitions.
- Make accepted sales action plans for the North American market based on ARaymond- agriculture formulated strategic goals and market approaches.
- Prepared to take ownership of the NA customer base.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relations with colleague’s and customers.
- Reporting/sharing latest market developments to the business unit manager and colleague’s.
- Prepare purchase orders.
- ARaymond-Agriculture expects that the candidate will stimulate and motivate the existing wholesale/distributor network and will bring the North American sales to the next level.
- Management/colleague’s will train and assist the candidate at the start.
- Ability to manage a large sales area with focus on USA and Canada.
- Ability to express and transfer the knowledge and quality aspect of the product range and create new business with existing and new innovative products.
- Understands the horticultural business and knows how to motivate the wholesale/distributor network but also has a high drive to be in direct contact with the growers. This is in many cases the starting point of new innovative products.
- Reporting to the Business Manager in Spain, the NA Salesperson is responsible for generating sales through developing and maintaining strong relationships with distributors, key customers, consultants and other stakeholders. Your focus will be to exploit all sales opportunities within regional area (NA) and implement area plans.
- Relevant work experience in horticulture, required.
- Proven relative sales experience,, required.
- Innovative mind setting (your future DNA profile)
- Proficiency in English required, Spanish language would be an asset.
- Sales work experience in Canada and the US.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines.
- Enthusiastic about business development and innovative “thinking”.
- Budget and forecasting skills has a high advantage.
- Highly organized, self-motivated.
- Confer with colleague’s to create an interesting mix of products.
- Offers a high level of responsibility and independency with a competitive salary, benefits, pension, car allowance and bonus on target business objectives. You will be part of a growing international organization.
- Canada – Ontario – Leamington area preferred or within close proximity.
- Required to travel 50% or more within North America and approximately 10% internationally.
To Apply: Gabrielle.Adde@araymond.com
ARaymond is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Accommodation is available where employees have accessibility needs due to disability. Please contact the Human Resources department should you require accommodation.