- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
General Manager - Serbia
Talascend International is currently seeking a
General Manager for its client’s business in Serbia.
About the client:
We are representing one of the largest fresh producers in the region with operations across Eastern Europe, Africa and Middle East and an annual turnover exceeding US$2.5Billion.
The General Manager is to develop, lead and direct the implementation of company business strategy, objectives and plans to focus on operations, projects, finance, administration, human capital, business development, quality management, and other major functional areas and align them with the overall business strategies and goals of the Division and the Group.
The GM is to monitor, manage and report on the performance of the company including the performance of all company department heads. The GM is responsible for the oversight and management of risk, driving synergy and collaboration across all operations and functions, and for fulfilling the requirements of the company in line with the approved Authority Matrix.
Required Qualifications & experience:
Must be a graduate - preferably in Agriculture/Horticulture and a Post graduate qualification in Business management would be an added advantage.
Must have minimum5 years of experience in Senior Management /C-level position
Good farming operationsexperience in Fresh produce such as- Fruits,vegetables,grain etc
Capable / previous experience to manage large scale farming business in Eastern Europe.
English& German language is preferred.
Interested candidates are request to send their CV/Resume to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.