- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- General Manager - Farming / QLD, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Office and Sales Administrator
We are immediately looking for a full-time Office and Sales Administrator Employee in Rotterdam. Our company is active in the horticulture sector and we are an award-winning market leader, driven by developing technology to unlock the potential in plants while equipping growers with the freedom to pioneer in the plant-age.
We target growers in the greenhouse, hydroponic, aquaponic, horticulture and floriculture sectors. With a range of hardware and software products that monitor and control nutrient, pH, moisture and temperature in controlled environment agriculture (CEA).
Office and Sales Administrator
Full-Time - Alkmaar-Schagen
We are needing an administration super star, who can support the regional managers and provide excellent customer support. If you, then read on!
- In this position you are responsible for the office administration functions, keeping systems and procedures up to date, processing shipments of product, ordering office suppliers, able to proof read marketing collateral. Responding to all requirements of an active office environment. Responding and providing excellent customer services to local and worldwide customers on quotes, queries and technical support, with the correct work ethic with a focus on quality.
Provide sales support to the management team, through qualified leads, scheduling visits and converting inbounds sales calls. Report weekly on the activities and inventory levels of customer and market feedback.
Help organise tradeshows and events, along with preparing merchandising materials and samples in conjunction with the marketing department.
Role requires knowledge and skills of;
- Customer Support and databases
- Inbound sales processes
- Strong knowledge of office systems and processes
- Able to liaise with a wide range of people and nationalities
- Ability to work unsupervised with autonomy
- Project management
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Able to make telephone conversations with clients (internationally) in a pleasant way and convincingly
Knowledge of systems would be an advantage, but not necessary. (Full training will be given).
What else do we expect from you?
- A minimum level of MBO + / HBO is a requirement, whether or not obtained through education, additional courses and / or experience.
- Able to speak, read and write in both English and Dutch
- Able to speak an additional European language is very well appreciated (like French, German or Spanish)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an administrative position
- Experience in Logistics and/or Horticulture will be an advantage
- willing to join scheduled international conference calls which could be outside regular office hours
- Advanced Office 365 knowledge
The role is available immediately. The salary depends on education and experience, based on 40 hours per week (flexible) with an hourly rate of between 21.65 – 22.11 per hour.
This job opening is of course open to anyone who recognizes it.We offer an interesting job in an international environment with a lot of autonomy were your initiative is much appreciated. If you like boring repetitive days, this might not be the job for you. Every day there are new challenges you must face. If you like solving issues and improve processes, this is your job. The flat, informal organisation will support you in personal development so you can perform at your best.
Send your CV and application in English to: email@example.com