- Salesperson - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain
| Soft Fruits
Job ref number: MA12222
Location: Huelva, Spain
Permanent and full-time
We are working with a great business who have experienced solid growth over the last few years. As a result, they are now looking to strengthen their Commercial team with the appointment of a Key Account Manager / Commercial Manager in Huelva. The role will be dealing with a range of retailers across Europe and your experience will reflect this. They are heavily involved in soft fruits, which again would be their preference, but fresh produce experience is definitely required.
You will be representing their Iberian and Moroccan fruit into retailers and other customers across Europe.
A big part of this role will be to develop new contacts and increase their sales over time as well.
Naturally a large part of the role will be managing the day-to-day relationships and ensuring service levels remain very high.
You will have a background of supplying the European retailers with fresh produce, preferably soft fruit.
Language skills will be important. English and Spanish are essential but German would be beneficial as well.
You will be dealing with a lot of different stakeholders so interpersonal skills are essential.
If this role sounds of interest, then please get in touch with Morten Andresen on 01780 480530 or email@example.com