- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- IPM Manager
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
- Sales Administrator - Bleiswijk, The Netherlands
- Group Marketing Manager - Australia
- Manager Sales & Purchase - Breda, The Netherlands
- Research & Service Engineer Horticulture - Europe
- Technical Sales Manager - Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
- "We don't manage. We teach people and give them our knowledge"
- Royal FloraHolland: These are the five best introductions of last year
- Influence of substrate on shelf life of Phalaenopsis
- How the world’s biggest flower companies prepare for Valentine’s Day
- "Customers are looking for something new with a storytelling"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
Regional Sales Representative (Horticulture/Agriculture) - South Central
VP of Marketing and Sales
In Region and Preference is Texas
Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mexico
We’re a customer focused, and growth minded thermoforming plastics innovator. T.O. Plastics manufactures quality custom thermoformed parts and provides exceptional service to customers around the world. As one of the top 100 thermoforming companies in North America, T.O. Plastics delivers value by focusing on customer needs and by offering a full range of services from design-to-distribution. We offer market solutions in Horticulture, Medical, Life Sciences and Industrial.
Our Mission: To delight and serve our customers with innovative thermoform solutions.
This exciting new role is part of a motivated, collaborative and customer driven commercial organization. This position is part of the Horticulture Commercial team with the following responsibilities:
- Achieving business and individual growth objectives in the South Central Region.
- Proactively engage new and existing customers to drive long-term value.
- Approximately 50% of time is committed to field representation of the company’s brand and products, working collaboratively with the customer to drive sustained, profitable growth.
- This role will always strive to “Delight” the customer measured by overall customer satisfaction and net sales growth.
What We Offer:
- Career Advancement - Tremendous opportunity to get in to a growing organization for career advancement in the commercial organization (sales, marketing, product, commercial excellence and customer service).
- Training & Professional Development – We offer sales and product training for the role, but more importantly we focus on developing talent. We will have an individual development plan to enhance skills, provide mentorship and build industry knowledge.
- Growth Culture – We’re a commercially driven company that wants to grow with customers. You will experience and benefit from growth minded people developing new product innovations, discovering new markets and the willingness to test new concepts and ideas.
- Pay for Performance & Attractive Benefits – We offer a pay for performance compensation plan (base salary plus incentives) and comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, health savings account, gym membership discount, 401K match contributions and much more!
- Tuition Reimbursement – We offer tuition reimbursement to further your education.
- Achieve individual sales and customer satisfaction goals.
- Active lead and referral generation.
- Represent company brand and products at trade association meetings, industry trade shows and customer events.
- Maintain existing customer relationships while simultaneously seeking out and building new customer relationships.
- Utilize effective selling process methodologies to advance customer relations and growth opportunities.
- Prepare and present quotes/proposals aligned with company growth and profitability objectives while ensuring competitiveness in the market.
- Actively utilize company CRM tools to manage customer interactions and drive effective internal communications.
Education, Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in related field preferred (ie; horticulture and/or agriculture).
- 1-3 years successful sales experience (preferred)
- Fluent in Spanish (preferred not required)
- Some international travel (Mexico)
- Ability to build and maintain trust and reliability with customers.
- Detail oriented and can follow through effectively and timely when tasked to do so.
- Effective and active listener with ability to document and retain key information.
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to present at multiple levels in the organization.
- Disciplined time management - get things done.
- Tenacious, driven, able to deal with frustration and rejection – professionally persistent.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, flexible with work hours, responsive to customer needs and willing to be available when necessary.
Extensive travel (air and / or driving) is required for this position. A valid driver’s license is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
To Apply: HR@toplastics.com