- Sales Manager International
- Senior Glasshouse Grower - Warragul, Australia
- Country Manager - Morocco
- China Sales Representative
- Asia Sales Representative
- Category Supply Manager - Sydney or Brisbane (Australia)
- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New Dümmen Orange CEO on company’s ambitious growth plans
- US: Van Hoekelen Greenhouses purchases 6 acre facility in Florida
- Sneak Peek California Spring Trials 2020
- Hortiflorexpo IPM Beijing postponed due to coronavirus
- Dümmen Orange welcomes new Director Business Development to the Executive Committee
Top 5 -last month
Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit
Location: Bologna, Italy
Job Ref Number: EB11727
We are working with a vibrant and innovative fruit and vegetable grower-owned organisation that exports fresh produce globally. We are looking for an Italian and English speaking Market Access and Quality Systems Manager with a background in fresh produce to join the Quality Assurance and Compliance team in Bologna, Italy.
This is a senior leadership position and you will be responsible for ensuring the production and distribution of quality grade one fruit across the globe. You will responsible for the improvement of the quality and compliance functions including residues and market access protocols, building relationships with suppliers and minimising quality or compliance related market restrictions. You will be working with both the pre and post harvest teams in order to achieve this.
You will have exceptional management skills and a strong background in quality and compliance within the fresh produce industry. You will be experienced in process development/implementation and be familiar with HACCP, Global GAP, Grasp and BRC. It is essential that you have experience in fruit or vegetables and that you speak English and Italian. There will be travel involved in the role and there will need to be a flexile approach to working hours during peak periods.
To find out more please contact Edina Bremner on 01780 480 530 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation.