- Sales Manager International
- Senior Glasshouse Grower - Warragul, Australia
- Country Manager - Morocco
- China Sales Representative
- Asia Sales Representative
- Category Supply Manager - Sydney or Brisbane (Australia)
- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New Dümmen Orange CEO on company’s ambitious growth plans
- US: Van Hoekelen Greenhouses purchases 6 acre facility in Florida
- Sneak Peek California Spring Trials 2020
- Hortiflorexpo IPM Beijing postponed due to coronavirus
- Dümmen Orange welcomes new Director Business Development to the Executive Committee
Top 5 -last month
Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers
Job Ref Number: MA11520
We have a very intriguing and exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for something of an adventurous next move. Our client is a leading grower and supplier of Fresh Produce and Cut Flowers, who are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team. Their ideal candidate, will be someone who has a good knowledge of the UK and/or European retailers, who is looking for a role with a bit of a difference. The company will provide an apartment in an upscale part of Nairobi as part of the role, which would be one less thing for you to worry about!
You will be managing the company's commercial interests, and liaising with a range of customers and retailers from across Europe (incl UK).
Business development will be a key part of the role and you will ensure that business keeps moving forward.
You will be required to visit the company's farms on a regular basis to ensure you are close to the product and aware of any and all upcoming challenges.
You will also be managing a team of people, ensuring their day-to-day objectives are communicated clearly.
This isn't your usual move, so this isn't calling for your usual candidate! You will need to be prepared and looking for a complete change and to learn a new culture.
Experience within the cut flower industry, either within the UK or Europe is essential. If you don't have this, then there is no need to apply.
Strong commercial awareness is clearly key to the success of this position, but they are open minded if this is in the form of procurement or sales expertise. As long as you can turn your hand to a range of requirements.
Good team management experience will be a big benefit.
If this role sounds of interest, then please get in touch with Morten Andresen on 01780 480530 or firstname.lastname@example.org