- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sales Manager International
SALES MANAGER EXPORT
SALES, SERVICE AND CUSTOMER CARE
Terracult International GmbH is an internationally active wholesale company of an worldwide operating group of companies. For 25 years we have been supplying excellent peat raw materials and substrates under the brand name „terracult“ to all sectors of professional horticulture.
To strengthen our expert sales team, we are looking for a highly motivated sales manager with sales afinity and many years of experience in the horticultural industry.
WHAT YOU DO WITH US
Since we as a company still have a lot of growth potential and our customers and partners should also participate in our success, you will independently develop eﬀective, value-added sales concepts, establish and maintain sustainable relationships with our customers and sales partners. Your tasks will also include market observation and evaluation with regard to potential in the existing segments as well as new subject areas. As an important interface between our customers and the sales team, you will also be the contact person for technical support.
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Horticultural studies or demonstrably comparable-qualifed specialist knowledge in the horticultural industry
- At least 3 years professional experience
- With your good feeling for potentials you acquire new customers, sales partners and/or follow-up orders.
- Your high motivation as well as your extensive market and industry knowledge will help you to successfully conclude your order and sales negotiations
- You are characterized by a high team and service orientation
- You have strong communication skills and are business ﬂuent in German and English
- You like to be measured by your success and attach importance to a partnership-based cooperation
- Mobility and willingness to travel
We oﬀer you exciting activities in a technically competent team with universal expertise. A friendly and collegial working environment is an integral part of Terracult‘s corporate culture. You will also beneft from ﬂat hierarchies with short and rapid decision-making processes. If we have been able to inspire you so far, we look forward to getting to know you. Please send us your detailed application:
Terracult International GmbH
attn. Mr. Rainer Lindner
Am Turm 26