- Head Grower - Berries, New Zealand
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Process / Application Engineer - Water Treatment
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- UK garden centres expected to reopen from 13 May
- "It will take 4 to 5 years before the industry is back at the 2019-level"
- "Flower industry is picking up quite quickly, with peak in online sales"
- New collection of field bouquets enters the US market
- Kenya: Van Den Berg Roses' dealing with floods due to heavy rainfall
Senior Commercial Manager | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
Senior Commercial Manager
Murcia, Spain | Fruit
We are working with a very forward thinking Fresh Produce business, looking to develop a strong offering across Europe, and establish an office base in the Murcia region of Spain from which to do this. This is a great opportunity to get in at the early stages of this exciting opportunity and play a key role in driving things forward for this new business. There is a clear strategy in place which will provide the focus needed to deliver what is a key strand of the Company’s business plan going forward.
It will be everything you would expect in a Senior Commercial Manager position at a leading fresh produce business, with the added kudos of being responsible for helping to establish an exciting new business venture. Some of the specific duties will include:-
- Taking on responsibility for establishing the new office, in Murcia, and leading the process of developing direct relationships with retailers across Europe, with a particular focus on Germany in the early days.
- Being responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships and contacts with partner growers in Spain, the rest of Europe and around the World, to ensure that a reliable and consistent supply of quality product is always available.
- Product procurement and pricing responsibilities.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that customer orders are packed, dispatched and delivered in accordance with agreed specifications/requirements.
- This is a great opportunity for either an established Senior Commercial Manager or somebody looking to step up to that role.
- You must have strong fruit knowledge and a good understanding of the grape market would be a definite plus.
- Experience and a proven track record of selling and supplying fresh produce (fruit) to the European retailers.
- Must have good English and Spanish language skills. German is desirable.
- You will need to be driven and enthusiastic in order to drive this project forward.
- Being a self-starter is crucial and you must be able to communicate effectively with the various stakeholders in the business.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to have a confidential discussion about it, then please get in touch with Morten Andresen via email email@example.com and quote reference number MA12576