- Head Grower - Berries, New Zealand
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Process / Application Engineer - Water Treatment
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- UK garden centres expected to reopen from 13 May
- "It will take 4 to 5 years before the industry is back at the 2019-level"
- "Flower industry is picking up quite quickly, with peak in online sales"
- New collection of field bouquets enters the US market
- Kenya: Van Den Berg Roses' dealing with floods due to heavy rainfall
Sales Representative North America
Mardenkro - Sales Representative North America
Please only respond to this vacancy if you live in Canada or the United States.
Job Type: Full-time, remote working position
Location: preferably Ontario or Eastern United States
Who are we?
Mardenkro is the owner of the brand ReduSystems® and a global leader in developing (shading) coatings and cleaners for greenhouses. The products control the incidence of natural light and heat to optimise the climate for the crop in every season - from a cooler climate in summer to more light in winter.
Mardenkro works with a reliable team of distributors who supply products in over 55 countries globally. The head office is located in the Netherlands. In addition, Mardenkro has offices in Canada, France and China.
- Achieve the business plan objectives for the territory (Canada/US).
- Seek out, contact and negotiate with potential customers to discover opportunities, secure the business and attain sales objectives and associated profitability targets.
- Manage and develop customer and distributor relationships, providing high-quality customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a CRM sales pipeline of your prospecting, appointments and sales closing activities.
- Attend and represent the company at industry trade shows.
- Travel (mainly in Canada/US) to support sales activities.
You can creatively think outside of the box, identify and understand opportunities, propose solutions to solve customer needs, and design and manage profitable sales agreements from start to finish.
You are an expert listener and communicator. You develop and foster meaningful customer relationships easily. In addition, you can work well together with a small team.
You are a self-starter, are process-oriented, motivated by achieving results, and are focused on continuous improvement.
You are independent- you will work from a home-based office, and will efficiently plan your travel activities as you visit with customers, distributors and prospects.
*Preference for candidates with a horticultural background and at least 3 years of professional experience.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary with incentive opportunity
- Company vehicle or vehicle reimbursement package for business travel
- Attractive benefits (e.g. vacation days, health allowance etc.)
- Business tools necessary for success in the position
The North American team currently consists of 3 people. The addition of your role will have a great impact on this team. This is a rare opportunity to move into a growing and successful organization in a growing sector of the industry.
Interested? Mail your resume and application letter to email@example.com