- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
- Digital Advisor - Geeste, Germany
- Tax Specialist Hungary
- Head Grower - Providence (Rhode Island) USA
- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Head Grower - Berries, New Zealand
HEAD GROWER - BERRIES
- Based in safe and beautiful NEW ZEALAND
- Lead our blueberry grower network
- Passion for production performance in modern growing systems
As the head of growing your primary goal is to lift the technical growing capability of our network of blueberry growers to best practice production, tailored to New Zealand climatic conditions.
It involves intense training and skill transfer and a highly systemised approach to production, operations, budgeting, and staffing of orchards. The role is to teach, mentor and provide templates, plans and technical advice to growers to reach production targets and optimise quality through the supply chain. You will have a proven track record in getting the best production results, and supervising all aspects of growing, from crop selection, planting, cultivation, automated fertigation, IPM, through to harvesting and post-harvest handling.
As part of the senior leadership team, the role requires a team player with outstanding people leadership and communication skills, and a passion for production performance, continuous learning and modern growing systems.
If you are competitive and collaborative by nature, technically excellent, with a love of growing plants and people - this is the leadership role for you! Whether you come from a greenhouse, outdoor or polytunnel background we encourage you to apply. For the right candidate we will provide visa support.
Our mission is to build strong communities and employment through environmentally sustainable horticulture.
Email your CV and a short cover note telling us why you would be perfect for the role to: email@example.com