- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
- Digital Advisor - Geeste, Germany
- Tax Specialist Hungary
- Head Grower - Providence (Rhode Island) USA
- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
Danziger is a fast growing, entrepreneurial, and innovative global breeding company active in both cut flower and bedding plants (annuals and perennials).
With our headquarters in Israel, Danziger has local sales, production and trials activities in all continents around the world, South and North America, China and Africa.
In order to expand our local commercial team in Europe, Danziger is currently looking for a Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany.
The job consists in selling URC, RC and set licensees agreements with major European young plants producers while creating a network with both growers and retailers in order to drive demand for Danziger products.
Your responsibilities will be mainly:
- Mapping and connecting with young plant producers across Europe
- Connecting with retailers in key markets (Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Scandinavia, Austria, Switzerland and UK)
- Connecting landscaping companies in the markets
- Plan and set visit schedule with the YPP and identify customers’ needs and transform them into business opportunities.
- Learn on present Danziger’s and competitors’ varieties in customers’ assortment, present Danziger’s varieties and concepts, present trials and follow up, drive volumes and sales actions with customers, invite customers to Danziger’s exhibitions, form partnerships
- Open new markets and expand market share within our customers’ portfolio, will create and update forecast for customer, will create a sales and marketing growth plan for the customer
- Customer and company expertise
- Highly communicative both verbally and written
- Account management skills (analyzing sales data)
- Deep knowledge of the bedding plant (Annuals and Perennials) market in Europe (YPP, Growers, Wholesalers and Retailers)
Profile and requirements:
- You must be a culture fit for our company, this is extremely important:
o Be self-motivated.
o Provide excellent service to our customers, and fellow team-members
o Take quick-actions
o Understand how important reputation and relations is in this industry
o Treat everyone with respect and empathy
o Have a strong business ethics
o Have a multi cultural open mind
- While you may work from home depending on your location, your ability to visit customers/retailers/growers, attend fairs and visit our trial locations
- You must have at least 5 years experience in the ornamental industry, ideally in a sales role
- BA in businessadministration and/or agriculture
- Communication is key, and given that our headquarters are in theIsrael, we will need you to handle the English language quite well and visit our HQ few times a year
- This is essentially a role that will propel you into sales of your own, so if you enjoy sales and negotiations, this position is for you!
- While this position reports to our Sales Director and training will be provided, it is extremely important that you are self-motivated and do not require constant supervision or micro-managing
- While we are very technology-oriented and use WhatsApp significantly companywide, talking on the phone every single day with our team, growers, and customers is exceptionally important
- Weexpect our sales team to be friendly with numbers and data. You must be able to analyse and take action plan from our very strong and user friendly business data system
- You must understand that in international trade the 9-to-5 mentality is merely an aspiration that rarely materializes. It’s important you are readily available when opportunity comes knocking
- A competitive base salary is offered, plus a commission based on sales goals
Send your CV to: