- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Tax Specialist Hungary
Tax Specialist Hungary
Are you an experienced Tax Specialist?
Do you want to work for an international company?
Work on different projects and manage the daily tax affairs in Hungary? Stop searching and apply now!
What will you be doing as a Tax Specialist?
The Tax Specialist will focus on the tax strategy and day to day operations in Hungary. This includes the coordination and execution of the compliance, reporting, tax planning, transfer pricing and controversy. You will be involved in tax projects and the local business of Bunge. As a Tax Specialist, you are able to advice local partners on complex matters and provide the right guidance.
The Tax Specialist is the first point of contact for internal advice and external advisors.
Besides the coordination and preparation of the tax compliance for Hungarian entities, it is important to deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly tax reports. The Tax Specialist will maintain relationships with external auditors and advisors to control the cost and quality of the service. Furthermore, you keep up to date knowledge and ensure Bunge operations are in line with tax laws.
The main challenge for the Tax Specialist is to understand the business and tax environment of our company. On the same note, you need to prioritize your tasks in a fast changing environment. The role will also deliver you a platform, in which, you well be exposed to different tasks and evolve as a tax expert.
The Tax Specialist will report to the Manager of Tax.
What does the Manager Tax of Europe have to say about this position?
The tax specialist role is a great opportunity for a person that wants to become a tax expert in the industry and enjoys implement existing and new knowledge in practice. The tax environment of Bunge provides several interesting challenges and opportunities. Not only as a tax expert in a country but also the platform to expand the technical skills for the international taxation. We have a strong, open and supporting team that is willing to support each other.
What do we expect from our Tax Specialist?
You are a positive and structured person with strong negotiation skills. Even more, you find a solution to every problem. Building sustainable business relationships is second nature to you. Furthermore, your proactive and a natural team player. What else do we expect?
- BSc/MSc degree in Economy/Law, Direct tax;
- Certified Accountant and Tax Consultant;
- Excellent knowledge of taxation legislation;
- Excellent writing skills even for official correspondence English and Hungarian;
- 4+ years of professional practice in multinational companies (US multinational is a preference) and/or leading international tax firms;
- US GAAP experience is a plus.
What do we offer our Tax Specialist?
The possibility to work for an international company with great opportunities.
You will work in Hungary on different projects.
What else can you expect from Bunge?
- A competitive salary package;
- A suitable bonus plan and great benefits;
- Work with an international and experienced team;
- The opportunity to grow within the company;
- The right tools for the right job;
- The freedom to give your own input;
- The possibility to develop your skills through courses;
Information and application:
Are you interested in more information or do you want to apply?