Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Photo impression Hortiflorexpo IPM ShanghaiThe 19th edition of Hortiflorexpo IPM Shanghai has come to an end on Friday May 12. For three days, around 800 exhibitors presented their products and services at the Shanghai New International Expo Center in Shanghai, China.
Dutch bulb supplier Lennaert Kapiteijn of Kapiteyn Flower Bulbs was one of the companies that said to be very satisfied with the quantity and quality of visitors.
"It was extremely busy, and we have had many interesting and concrete visitors."
Kapiteijn was so kind to send us some pictures to give us an impression of the show:
Team of Kapiteyn Flower Bulbs (second on the right: Lennaert Kapiteijn)
Booth of Kapiteyn Flower Bulbs.
On the left: Companies that were exhibiting at the Holland pavilion. On the right: Kapiteyn's flowers in an arrangement
Also on Social media, the show was a hot topic. Many exhibitors posted a photo of their booth, their team and/or exhibition floor.
Dushi Green and KG Systems. (Source photo: Twitter page KG Systems B.V.)
The team of Danziger.
Slijkerman Kalanchoe booth. (Source photo: Twitter page Stefan Slijkerman, who is standing in the middle)
The team of BellaRosa, an Ecuadorian rose grower (Photo source: Gonzalo Luzuriaga Arias)
Long lines for registration. (Source photo: Twitter page GREEN)
Booth of Deliflor and Beekenkamp (Source photo: Twitter page GREEN)
Booth FloraHolland. (Source photo: Twitter page GREEN)
Booth Exotic Plant. (Source photo: Twitter page GREEN)
Codema systems. (Source photo: Twitter page Codema SDF)
Also seminars were held. This Dutch seminar was well visited. (Photo source: Martin Olde Monnikhof, Agricultural Counsellor of the Netherlands Embassy in Beijing)
Dutch Seminar (Photo source: Martin Olde Monnikhof)
Dutch Seminar. Martin Olde Monnikhof, second on the left. (Photo source: Martin Olde Monnikhof)
KP Holland, Star Roses and Armada represented by FloraGreen. (Source photo: Twitter page Kees Lagerwerf)
The booth of Ecuadorian rose grower Florecal. (Source photo Facebook page Florecal)
An exhibitor, Bellaflor Group, even posted a video on YouTube of their crowded booth.
Click here for more photos that we've posted when the Hortiflorexpo took off, last Wednesday May 10.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.