Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
SBM Company takes over sales activities of Valagro’s gardening productsValagro and SBM Company have signed a partnership agreement. Thanks to this agreement SBM Company will take over marketing and sales activities of Valagro’s gardening products in the European and the US markets, through its Home & Garden entity, SBM Life Science.
The deal, which goes into effect on October 1st, 2017, will allow SBM Life Science to commercialize a hundred references developed by Valagro, including the NutriOne brand and range in Italy and Spain, MaxiCrop brand and range in the UK and Italy, and Max Greentherapy brand and range in Italy. Furthermore, the agreement provides for the launch, in 2019, of several gardening solutions developed by Valagro within other key markets in Europe and the US. Following this agreement, SBM will become the sole supplier of Valagro’s garden products.
Giuseppe Natale, CEO of Valagro Group: “The partnership with SBM combines the expertise of both companies in the plant nutrition market, allowing Valagro to benefit from SBM’s deep knowledge of and reach in the gardening market, letting SBM capitalize further on Valagro's innovation and continuous leadership in bringing high quality products to market, especially, in the field of biostimulants. This is in line with our common objective: to best meet our customers’ needs through increasingly innovative and effective products”.
Jean-Paul Simmler, CEO of SBM Company: “Valagro is a key partner for SBM’s long-term growth: confronted with regulatory changes on the market, as well as consumer trends, plant nutrition products are a real future solution for our customers. In line with this, for future years the partnership with Valagro will allow SBM to access its unique innovation bolstering our range of fertilizers and improving our offer thanks to gardening products which are tried and tested, and well recognized”.
For more information:
Publication date: 9/1/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.