Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CERSAA presented FERTINNOWA at VII Summer School of FloricultureOn September 6th, FERTINNOWA was presented in the frame of the VII Summer School of Floriculture “Gli agrumi tra ornamento e produzione” organised by Cersaa together with other scientific institutions and research centers. The outcome of the questionnaires collected during the survey conducted by FERTINNOWA’s partners was presented and discussed with the participants.
The Summer school, focused on the cultivation and exploitation of citrus fruit, was mainly addressed to technicians working in the fields of crop management and protection, land planning and design, researchers, teachers as well as growers and people working in the sector of fruit processing and transformation. The Summer School was attended by 20 people.
Presentation of the main outcome of Fertinnowa questionnaires gave the possibility to deepen some aspects related to irrigation and to stimulate an interesting discussion with regards to the present situation related to irrigation and fertigation techniques and their use for the cultivation of different crop species. Participants really appreciated the work done in the frame of the project since it was the first time they could see so comprehensive and focused information. Moreover, they noticed the importance of being able to rely on such results in order to provide useful tools for the planning and the management of crops including citrus to all relevant stakeholders.
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.