Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Interplant introduces new roses with ruffled petalsAfter thousands of crossings and 25 years of experimenting, Interplant has succeeded in creating a new type of rose family that goes beyond the traditional rose: The Flows! Flow Roses are bred exclusively by Interplant. The chosen varietal name, Flow, alludes to the very special and unique flower shape with ruffled petals and refers to the impression of flowing movement as the bloom matures.
Flow roses characteristics
Essentially, life is a series of natural and spontaneous flows. In the process of opening up in the vase, the Flows display particular and unique ruffled petal shapes, which symbolize the ups and downs to which every life is subjected and which are expressed by our emotions. Once fully opened up, the blooms create a surprising expression, with varying shapes and colour contrasts from petal to petal.
In the well-established tradition of the rose, the Flows dramatically express different emotions, such as affection, positivity, joy and pleasure. The new Flow Roses are other worldly and, we believe, close to reaching the apex of breeding creativity, varietal exclusivity and artwork. This makes Flow roses wonderful flowers, to be shared under any circumstances, making people appreciative of life and happiness.
How to use Flow Roses
The Flow Roses have a sparkling touch and appearance and can also be combined beautifully in bouquets. A long vase life gives consumers the opportunity to enjoy this product for many days.
Charming Flow, Sweet Flow, and Show Flow.
Varieties presently include:
- Candy Flow
- Charming Flow
- Fair Flow
- Ice Flow
- Ivory Flow
- Show Flow
- Sweet Flow
Positioning in the market
As a new variation the Flows are positioned as high-end product and will be offered in a wide range of shapes and colours. Our product range has been enlarged by the Flows and fit perfectly into the broad and innovative Interplant breeding program as well as underline what we stand for: Vision, Innovation and Growth. We are just at the beginning of this exciting new program and look forward to providing the international market with more colours and more shapes!
For more information
For any further information please get in touch with Interplant Roses.
Go directly to our contact page
Publication date: 10/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.