Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Photo report: De Ruiter Cocktail Party
'Creating flower business' may be the pay-off of Dutch rose breeding company De Ruiter, but they know for sure it's not all business what's round the clock. Two years ago, when the company celebrated its 100th anniversary, they threw a big party and there's no reason to abandon this tradition. Besides business, fun and networking also plays an important part in this busy trade fair week. To cut a long story short: Yesterday the De Ruiter Cocktail party took place at the historical Aalsmeer auction and we have the photos.
Just like De Ruiter Innovations, the Aalsmeer auction was founded over 100 years ago. With growers, suppliers, traders and buyers and the logistic suppliers, quite a big part of the supply chain was united here. Talk of the day was not only the new marketing concepts De Ruiter introduced this week at the IFTF and the FloraHolland Trade Fair (Big Five and Cuatro x Cuatro), but also the old movies that were played at this special location.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.