Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Photo report: De Ruiter Cocktail Party
'Creating flower business' may be the pay-off of Dutch rose breeding company De Ruiter, but they know for sure it's not all business what's round the clock. Two years ago, when the company celebrated its 100th anniversary, they threw a big party and there's no reason to abandon this tradition. Besides business, fun and networking also plays an important part in this busy trade fair week. To cut a long story short: Yesterday the De Ruiter Cocktail party took place at the historical Aalsmeer auction and we have the photos.
Just like De Ruiter Innovations, the Aalsmeer auction was founded over 100 years ago. With growers, suppliers, traders and buyers and the logistic suppliers, quite a big part of the supply chain was united here. Talk of the day was not only the new marketing concepts De Ruiter introduced this week at the IFTF and the FloraHolland Trade Fair (Big Five and Cuatro x Cuatro), but also the old movies that were played at this special location.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.