Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
FloraHolland Trade Fair 2017 captured in imagesThis year's FloraHolland Trade Fair (FHTF) saw more visitors than ever before. Together with the IFTF in Vijfhuizen, the event is starting to look rather like the IPM Essen in terms of floriculture. Many attendants see this as a positive development, because the ornamental industry is focused in the Netherlands, so why go to Germany every year to showcase it?
Click here for the photo report
Center: Green Connect, Rose Connect and OZ Import introduce the new Coloríginz platform. Clockwise, from top left: Sion kicks off the Vivion volunteer promotion; Blueroots platform is presented; Anthura team; Kolster; Anco Pure Vanda relax stand; KP Holland and Wout Oor of Dümmen Orange
Maybe you've been there, or have already heard and seen the latest from the event: award ceremonies, introductions, new platforms, partnerships, products, (online) services, etc. We've reported on a lot of news from the show already, but now we're showing the show with our photo report!
Click here for the photo report.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.