Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (21)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (17)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Exploring future varieties and taking part in screening and decision process
Danziger “Novemberfest – Bedding Open Days” come to an endThis week Danziger's bedding open days “Novemberfest” event is coming to an end. An entire month during which bedding customers from all around the world, from Europe to Japan, from North America to Australia came for private sessions with the Danziger management team.
Over 100 top management teams from leading nurseries, growers and retailers came to explore the future varieties and concepts from the Danziger house. “In a developed industry as ours, we feel the need to provide our customers with the full package. It all starts with the best genetics; this is why as breeders we allocate high resources of investments both in technology and in human capital in order to make sure we bring the best. But in today’s competitive and rapidly changing environment we have to bring added values - concepts, future planning, creative collaborations, all creative ways to allow higher success for our partners and us” says Ori Danziger, Deputy CEO.
During the open days, visitors were able to explore a wide assortment of future varieties, and to take part in the screening and decision process. From the known AMORE™ Petunia series, through the TIMELESS™ Bidens - a family of high-quality and well diverse assortment of Bidens, to the new series that will be launched next season, the promising LIA™ Calibrachoa, with strong colors and habit. “We want to make sure we bring each customer the best value for their own unique position and strategy. We spend time to listen to our customers, learn about their needs and dreams, adapt and change, and challenge our teams; breeders, sales, production and marketing to come up with dedicated solutions that will create mutual success” says Ori.
Danziger will continue to reveal its upcoming season's added values at the IPM ESSEN, 2018 January 23rd - 26th, Hall 2 stand number 2D.40
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Publication date: 12/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.