- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
"The rise of the Golden Empire"
One product was the Golden Empire, a member of Danziger’s Timeless Bidens collection.
“We decided to create a more focused display this year in Essen. Instead of having many different varieties on our display, we chose to exhibit only varieties from our Timeless collection and from our Amore Petunia series. This turned out to be a smart decision”, says Ayala Zilberman, Europe Sales Manager at Danziger.
Timeless is a rather new brand of Danziger’s Bidens, debuted at the 2017 Flower Trials.
“Our R&D has managed to create a large, diverse, unique and innovative assortment of Bidens. From top of the line best sellers, such as the Blazing Glory and Yellow Charm to new colors like the Pretty in Pink, and unique varieties like the Golden Empire. Danziger thus offers a 'one stop shop' of Bidens, with all types and colors of Bidens, in one place. We called it our Timeless Collection, as we look at these varieties like a 'family', gathering all members from the more traditional to the 'young and kicking' under the same umbrella of high quality Bidens brand”, says Liat Kaplan, Global Marketing Manager.
The booth of Danziger at the IPM Essen 2018.
“This exhibition was definitely very good for the Golden Empire. People kept asking me 'Is that Bidens?' and I was happy to answer - yes. This is actually one of my favorite Bidens varieties, as it's so floriferous, regenerating flowers, and it has a tall, “royal” appearance, one cannot ignore”, says Ayala.
Danziger will present the Timeless Collection again during the upcoming CAST event and at the 2018 Flower Trials.
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 03/02/2018 Mysterious opening of third Tulip Trade Event
- 02/28/2018 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 02/27/2018 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 02/26/2018 Winner drone raffle IPM Essen Van Krimpen announced
- 02/23/2018 US (IL): Global flower market comes to World Floral Expo
- 02/22/2018 US (IL): Presentations on trends and marketing at WFE
- 02/21/2018 Netherlands: Inspiration Zone at the IFTF 2018
- 02/20/2018 Floradecora 2018: the right flowers and plants for all styles
- 02/19/2018 HortiContact about to kick off in the Netherlands
- 02/16/2018 Myplant & Garden: fourth edition in less than a week
- 02/15/2018 Technology and unique packaging mean longer shelf-life
- 02/14/2018 US (CA): WaterPulse to exhibit at 2018 Spring Trials
- 02/13/2018 IPM Dubai and WOP Dubai attract thousands of visitors
- 02/12/2018 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 02/09/2018 South African delegation visits HortiContact
- 02/08/2018 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 02/07/2018 AstanaFloraExpo: Your gateway to Kazakhstan
- 02/06/2018 New helleborus in ‘Joie de vivre’ series
- 02/05/2018 Chrysal reveals new innovations at IPM Essen
- 02/02/2018 Turkish Exporters at IPM Essen 2018