Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dalina divests osteospermum and dahlia business to Pan American SeedAs of March 1st, Dalina Genetics has divested its Osteospermum and Dahlia business. The new owner is Pan American Seed.
"We are absolutely convinced that this company, together with its strong portfolio of associated companies, will be able to continue the Dalina Genetics business and take it to a new level", says Hans Henrik Kampmann, CEO of Dalina Genetics.
This season (17/18) will continue as planned, URC and Young Plant products will be produced and delivered through the existing channels until July 1st 2018.
After that Pan American Seed will take over URC and Young Plant production and distribution.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/5/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.