Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (37)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1174)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
IPM Hortiflorexpo Beijing:
Danziger displays its products together with Ecuadorian growers'Creative collaborations are the best way to innovate in today’s global industry.' At the upcoming Hortiflorexpo China exhibition, Danziger will display its products together with several of its leading growers from Ecuador who are already active in the market; Eternal Flowers and Florisol. In addition, Danziger's Chinese partners will also be attending the expo; Brighten Floriculture Industry, Yunnan Yingmao Flower Industry, Beijing Florascape and Beijing Sunny Agro.
"China is an intriguing market, with huge potential. The Chinese horticulture exhibitions have become a Must Attend event, as these offer the opportunity to meet the leading industry figures, and to introduce our varieties to the expo visitors." Says Micha Danziger, Chairman of the Board.
Danziger will display its wide assortment of cut flowers grown around the world, among them XLENCE Gypsophila a large flower gyp - which best suits the Chinese market preference for a large, naturally white appearance, yet also good for tinting, with a colorful pallet loved by the Chinese consumers. Also on display, innovative products, such as Scabiosa SCOOP, which catches the attention at many events. Besides that, flowering garden pots, full of color and love – led by Petunia AMORE Queen of hearts are on display as well.
“Being a global company means being responsive to different market demands, and this is exactly what we do. We thoughtfully introduce our products to the Chinese market, making sure they suit the local market demands," says Micha Danziger
IPM Hortiflorexpo Beijing exhibition will take place from May 10th till May 12th, 2018. Danziger booth is located in Hall W3, stand A87.
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Publication date: 5/8/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.