Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Danziger launches International Gypsophila Wedding ChallengeFlowers are an inseparable part of weddings. Whether in a bridal bouquet, a corsage or aisle decoration, flowers create the atmosphere of the event, adding liveliness and color. In correlation with the retro mega-trend, together with the appetite for a more natural, wild-style setting, Gypsophila is being used more and more in these occasions. As part of Danziger’s continuous emphasis on the global gyp market, the company is launching a new, innovative campaign called the International Gyp Wedding Challenge.
In the global campaign, Danziger is encouraging creative florists and wedding designers from all around the world to celebrate Gypsophila-inspired imagination and show off their creative talents.
The kickoff for the challenge will start with an open invitation for all florists and designers to submit their photos. The chosen experts, from different markets, will then receive flowers from Danziger's global network of growers. They’ll use those flowers in actual weddings. Photos of the gyp-based arrangements will then be chosen to create a unique catalog.
“Our team goes from market to market, from Spain to Japan, from California to New York and Australia,” says Liat Kaplan, Global Marketing Manager at Danziger. “We see differences and similarities in flower tastes and styles all around the world. But, gyp is one of the basic, internationally-loved flowers. It’s white, natural, wild and even somewhat “naïve" and this is why we see it is used across countries and religions.”
“The world is becoming closer. Florists and designers are now much more exposed to inspiration beyond their boundaries,” adds Kaplan. “We think it is absolutely amazing.” This first-of-a-kind designer’s challenge will create a global inspirational catalog, showcasing the unique works of professional wedding designers and florists around the world.
Danziger began the Gyp is Back campaign earlier this year. The company created an inspirational Gyp catalog for the American market, showing the different uses of its wide assortment of Gyp, in real-life bouquets sold in the USA mass market channels. The catalog was prepared by Bill and Chris Shaffer, well-known American designers. The catalog is available on the Danziger website.
An inspirational wedding display for florists and designers will be launched on the 15th of May for two weeks at the Pyramide Floral shopping center in Naaldwijk, Netherlands.
The presentation that was created by the florist designer Astrid Van der Berg, presents a showcase of different styles and outcomes coming from using 3 types of gyp, obtaining different characteristics of flower and stem appearance. The Million Clouds, small flowers gyp from the Million Collection to be used to create a natural and wild style effect, the Xlence, large flowers gyp form the Xlence Collection for the classic and neat look, and My White Cosmic, known for its dazzling white color, a part of the My Color Collection – for the hot and trendy "white wedding” concept.
For further information about the international gyp wedding challenge, visit: https://danzigeronline.com/cmp/
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Publication date: 5/16/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.