Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Bidens & Calibrachoa take center stage at Danziger Flower Trials display (7)
- US (OK): Specialty crop grants available (7)
- Anthura reintroduces Cypripedium in Switzerland (7)
- US (CA): Flower farms threatened by fires (7)
- Guatemala: Dümmen Orange worried about missing employees (12)
- Why B.C.’s floriculture industry is blooming in challenging times (12)
- China: Oboya signs broad cooperation agreement (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials (13)
- Australia: Pesticide usage and effective phytotoxicity management (13)
- Little robot looks after plants (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (SD): Family reflects on 47 years in the greenhouse business
- Denmark: New series of bio roses named with champagne
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
Exchange ratesmore »
Netherlands: Center of floriculture this week
The FlowerTrials 2018 kicked off today and it is again larger than last year. Italian Gruppo Padana, Danish Roses Forever and Danish Queen Genetics are the newcomers and they bring the number of participants to 60. Dalina Genetics has been taken over and does not participate as a separate entity anymore and Cultivaris skips a year. The FloralDaily team and our colleagues of bpnieuws.nl will also visit the event and will make a full photo report of the show, that will be published on Monday June 18.
More to see
However, there is more to see this week. Next to the FlowerTrials, the new exhibition named Garden Trials and Trade just took off and in Amsterdam, the world of horticulture suppliers (techniques in particular) are gathering. On top of that, several Dutch orchid growers are opening their doors for the so-called Orchid Inspiration Days and in the World Horti Center the Summer Fair of Decorum is being held.
Together with our colleagues of bpnieuws.nl we will try to visit all events and highlight all novelties and innovations. This might be quite ambitious, so if we miss you, please send us an email.
Would you like to visit one or several locations at the FLowerTrials, see this handy routeplanner of the FlowerTrials. Click here for information on the GreenTech. Curious about the ins and outs of the Orchid Inspiration Days, click here; for more information on the Garden Trials and Trade, see their website; and for more information on the Summer Fair in the WHC, click here.
For more information
T: +31 71 36 49 101
Publication date: 6/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.