Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (9)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (152)
- Universities breed new varieties and careers (1)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- USA Bouquet Company joins forces with Dutch Flower Group’s Retail Division (1)
- The journey of Mother's Day flowers captured in pictures (1)
- UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at Glee (1)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (2)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Netherlands: Center of floriculture this week
The FlowerTrials 2018 kicked off today and it is again larger than last year. Italian Gruppo Padana, Danish Roses Forever and Danish Queen Genetics are the newcomers and they bring the number of participants to 60. Dalina Genetics has been taken over and does not participate as a separate entity anymore and Cultivaris skips a year. The FloralDaily team and our colleagues of bpnieuws.nl will also visit the event and will make a full photo report of the show, that will be published on Monday June 18.
More to see
However, there is more to see this week. Next to the FlowerTrials, the new exhibition named Garden Trials and Trade just took off and in Amsterdam, the world of horticulture suppliers (techniques in particular) are gathering. On top of that, several Dutch orchid growers are opening their doors for the so-called Orchid Inspiration Days and in the World Horti Center the Summer Fair of Decorum is being held.
Together with our colleagues of bpnieuws.nl we will try to visit all events and highlight all novelties and innovations. This might be quite ambitious, so if we miss you, please send us an email.
Would you like to visit one or several locations at the FLowerTrials, see this handy routeplanner of the FlowerTrials. Click here for information on the GreenTech. Curious about the ins and outs of the Orchid Inspiration Days, click here; for more information on the Garden Trials and Trade, see their website; and for more information on the Summer Fair in the WHC, click here.
For more information
T: +31 71 36 49 101
Publication date: 6/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.