Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dümmen Orange acquires New Zealand calla assortment
Dümmen Orange has expanded their product portfolio with the calla assortment and breeding pipeline of Bloomz. Both companies signed their joint agreement and integration has started. These calla lilies from New Zealand will enhance the current Dümmen Orange product lines, especially in cut flowers.
Hanh Nguyen (Head of Innovation and Acquisition / General Manager of Dümmen Orange Calla Business) states: “We are excited to add Bloomz’s commercial varieties and pipeline to our calla lily assortment, which will further enhance our offerings in cut flower varieties. This demonstrates our commitment to bringing the best value to our customers worldwide.”
Andy Warren (Managing Director Bloomz New Zealand ltd.) adds: “We are happy to announce the sale of our Bloomz proprietary calla lily varieties and breeding pipeline to Dümmen Orange. We are confident that Dümmen Orange will take the innovative achievements of our programme and continue the quest for best of class for growers worldwide. My personal thanks to breeder Jaap Spaans who was integral to the success of the Bloomz programme. We thank Dümmen Orange for their professional approach and the seamless transition of the acquisition, and wish them well for the future!”
Bloomz will continue their other breeding businesses outside of calla.
For more information
Publication date: 7/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.