Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Photo Report Cultivate '18Here is the photo report of Cultivate ’18, the largest all-industry horticulture exposition and convention in North America. This three-day event concluded last Tuesday and brought together a nicely balanced mix of greenhouse technology, supplies, seeds, ornamental starting material and finished plants.
The exhibition of Cultivate '18 was kicked off on Sunday. The exhibition wrote down record numbers in terms of visitors and exhibitors last year and exhibitors wonder if they've again been broken - but still the show is the most important get-together for the North American market.
So Cultivate '18 is a wrap. But not for long; after our vacation we will be back with full reports and articles about projects, innovations and other news that we scooped up at the trade show floor.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.