Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (450)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (3)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hishtil takes over Ringel's Dianthus activitiesHishtil Nurseries announced that a deal has been agreed for the acquisition of of the Dianthus activities of Ringel Nurseries. Founded in 1958, Ringel Nursery had specialized in the production of unrooted & rooted Dianthus cuttings for the European market, introducing the successful ‘Roselly’ range of pot carnations & more recently the 'Summer’ range of garden pinks.
Under the agreement all Dianthus activities of Ringel Nursery will be transferred to Hishtil in a phased transition with the target completion date of 1st May 2017. Avi Hoffman & Moshe Zwiebel will remain as consultants to Hishtil in a technical capacity ensuring ongoing support in the stock plant production, propagation & variety selection.
The Dianthus production will be transferred to Hishtils Nehalim Nursery in central Israel & added to the Hishtil young plant production. Established in 1974 Hishtil grown to 21 hectares of young plant production across 4 sites in Israel. Specializing in the production of herbs, vegetables & ornamental plants as well as certified organic lines supplied to growers & propagators around the world.
“We are very pleased to acquire the Dianthus activities of Ringel Nursery,” said Amit Dagan, General Manager of Hishtil, “and especially pleased to retain the services of Avi & Moshe to support us in developing the range. We can see a good potential in these plants both for us & our customers.”
Avi Hoffman (owner & director of Ringel nursery) and Amit Dagan (General manager of Hishtil)
Signing the deal between Ringel and Hishtil took place in continuation of a long-standing relationship between the Ringel & Dagan families. Yehezkel Dagan, founder of Hishtil, learned and was influenced on the subject of planting from Moshe
Ringel founder of Ringel nursery.
Hishtil will be visiting as many customers as possible to explain their vision & encouraging customers to meet them at IPM exhibition in Essen, Germany 24th-29th January.
For more information:
22nd Yarden st. Moshav Nehalim, 4995000, Israel
Publication date: 1/18/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.