Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (422)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hishtil takes over Ringel's Dianthus activitiesHishtil Nurseries announced that a deal has been agreed for the acquisition of of the Dianthus activities of Ringel Nurseries. Founded in 1958, Ringel Nursery had specialized in the production of unrooted & rooted Dianthus cuttings for the European market, introducing the successful ‘Roselly’ range of pot carnations & more recently the 'Summer’ range of garden pinks.
Under the agreement all Dianthus activities of Ringel Nursery will be transferred to Hishtil in a phased transition with the target completion date of 1st May 2017. Avi Hoffman & Moshe Zwiebel will remain as consultants to Hishtil in a technical capacity ensuring ongoing support in the stock plant production, propagation & variety selection.
The Dianthus production will be transferred to Hishtils Nehalim Nursery in central Israel & added to the Hishtil young plant production. Established in 1974 Hishtil grown to 21 hectares of young plant production across 4 sites in Israel. Specializing in the production of herbs, vegetables & ornamental plants as well as certified organic lines supplied to growers & propagators around the world.
“We are very pleased to acquire the Dianthus activities of Ringel Nursery,” said Amit Dagan, General Manager of Hishtil, “and especially pleased to retain the services of Avi & Moshe to support us in developing the range. We can see a good potential in these plants both for us & our customers.”
Avi Hoffman (owner & director of Ringel nursery) and Amit Dagan (General manager of Hishtil)
Signing the deal between Ringel and Hishtil took place in continuation of a long-standing relationship between the Ringel & Dagan families. Yehezkel Dagan, founder of Hishtil, learned and was influenced on the subject of planting from Moshe
Ringel founder of Ringel nursery.
Hishtil will be visiting as many customers as possible to explain their vision & encouraging customers to meet them at IPM exhibition in Essen, Germany 24th-29th January.
For more information:
22nd Yarden st. Moshav Nehalim, 4995000, Israel
Publication date: 1/18/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.