Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New e-commerce & retail solution: The Gardians
Hishtil Nurseries and Viscon join forcesAt Fruit Logistica 2017 Hishtil and Viscon will launch their new, year round 'mail your plants' program.
The Gardians are little young plants which can be sent via regular mail or placed in every store with no maintenance requirements.
The young plants are packed in special high tech packaging which keeps the plants fresh without extra care. The packaging has been designed in 5 different themes to cater to everyone interested in Grow Your Own: healthy, beautiful or tasty plants.
The Gardians is a cooperation between Agro & Food specialist Viscon (with retail division AimFresh) & young plant grower Hishtil.
You can visit them during Fruit Logistica to see the new designs and find out what they can do in seasonal themes or check www.thegardians.com. You will find The Gardians at the Hishtil booth in hall 1.2 / B-13.
For more information:
22nd Yarden st. Moshav Nehalim, 4995000, Israel
3295 KH 's-Gravendeel
P.O. Box 5103
3295 ZG 's-Gravendeel
T: +31 (0) 78 673 98 98
F: +31 (0) 78 673 34 34
Publication date: 2/1/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.